Friday, June 3, 2011

{Love} {Want} {Need}

{Love}
Seriously, when school starts up again, I may need a 12 step program.
 
My Kindle, Brian gave me this for my birthday and I LOVE it, cant put it down!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Want}

Chevron Skirt

Yes, its cute, black and has ruffles, going hide all my flaws and its from ON, cheap and oh so cute!!

stripped maxi dress
Apparently, I just {want} a shopping trip to Old Navy. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{NEED}

(All of these images found @Pintrest- some have links others do not if they belong to you please let me know)
I {NEED} to go back to Disney ASAP



I {NEED} a place for all my crafty stuff- currently its EVERYWHERE!

I {NEED} these, although I am thinking I may be able to craft these up no?



I {NEED} to shake this feeling of wanting a baby girl!



Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy the weekend!!

1 comment: